Co-op Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Co-op Community

Community forums for co-opconsensus.com

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

N+ Levels on XBL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PLEASE1TIME

PLEASE1TIME

N+ Levels on XBL Empty
PostSubject: N+ Levels on XBL   N+ Levels on XBL Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 3:52 am

Your probably already aware Jesus, but thought I throw it up.

As posted on Evil Avatar which got it from Eurogamer.

New N+ Levels at the Perfect Price

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eurogamer is kindly letting any N+ fans know that new, free levels will be released onto XBL tomorrow. This is not the first update the game has seen.

Quote:
Developer Metanet will release a third level pack for N+ to Xbox Live Marketplace tomorrow. And this one will be free.

There's no word on the exact contents, but previous packs have added around 200 extra levels: usually 150 very tricky stages and the remainder not so much.

Developer Metanet is also holding a Halloween competition on its blog, and rewarding the best real-life N+ fancy dress costumes with copies of the game.

N+ was released on Xbox Live Arcade earlier in the year for 800 Microsoft Points (GBP 6.80 / EUR 9.60).
Back to top Go down
JesusMaximus

JesusMaximus

N+ Levels on XBL Empty
PostSubject: Re: N+ Levels on XBL   N+ Levels on XBL Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:54 am

Yeah, I remember hearing about this, but I had no idea that they were going to be released this soon. That's awesome. Nice find.
Back to top Go down
http://www.co-opconsensus.8k.com

N+ Levels on XBL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Co-op Community :: Gaming :: Xbox 360-
Jump to: