Co-op Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Co-op Community

Community forums for co-opconsensus.com

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well hello there

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ADrunk3n3wok

Well hello there Empty
PostSubject: Well hello there   Well hello there Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 4:48 pm

My name is Judg3 ummmmm errrr sggy, no thats not it, 3wok, thats it, yeah 3wok.

My gamer tag is A Drunk3n 3wok. Was SggyShtSandwch but dumb stoopit XBL made me change it Sad

Just to let you guys know that im looking forward to this site and reading the reviews. I read review sites for games alot and this is another i can add to the collection. I'm sure you will give me informative insight to the latest in 360 gaming. You seem to bee purty smart fellers. LOL

Also hope you guys can get some interviews with game makers. THAT would be cool.

Good Luck and all the best

3wok
Judg3
Sggy
Joe
what ever you want to call me except late for dinner or collect (I won't accept the charges. LOL).
Back to top Go down
PLEASE1TIME

PLEASE1TIME

Well hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello there   Well hello there Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 3:14 am

What's up Ewok! Nice to see you here. Its a little quiet here most of the time, but at least we can come here and talk bad about everyone else if we want to...J/K. Laughing Evil or Very Mad Laughing
Back to top Go down
ProvingUnique

ProvingUnique

Well hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello there   Well hello there Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:59 am

hey 3wok!... we can talk about ppl here?.. saweet!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Well hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello there   Well hello there Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well hello there
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Co-op Community :: General :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: