Co-op Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Co-op Community

Community forums for co-opconsensus.com

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Xbox 360 Game Review Suggestions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ProvingUnique

ProvingUnique

Xbox 360 Game Review Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Xbox 360 Game Review Suggestions   Xbox 360 Game Review Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 3:47 am

I figure this would be a good a place as any to ask for reviews! That is if you are open for suggestions and then perhaps you guys rent them and give them some write-ups.

1st Suggestion:

Sid Meyer's: Civilization Revolution

enjoy.
Back to top Go down
JesusMaximus

JesusMaximus

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Game Review Suggestions   Xbox 360 Game Review Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:02 pm

Yeah, I've downloaded the demo of this and loved it. I've probably went back and played it close to ten times. I didn't want to buy it yet because there's other huge releases coming out in the next month and a half. I'm definitely going to purchase this, i'm not sure when though.

Also, does it have co-op? Blanco and I are just reviewing games with co-op right now. I know it has online multiplayer, but does it also have co-op. That would be awesome if it did. It would make for some interesting strategies.
Back to top Go down
http://www.co-opconsensus.8k.com
ProvingUnique

ProvingUnique

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Game Review Suggestions   Xbox 360 Game Review Suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:26 am

doh!,.. lol i forgot. No Co-Op. It does include Online multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Game Review Suggestions   Xbox 360 Game Review Suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xbox 360 Game Review Suggestions
Page 1 of 1