Co-op Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Co-op Community

Community forums for co-opconsensus.com

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Rental Review] IronMan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ProvingUnique

ProvingUnique

[Rental Review] IronMan Empty
PostSubject: [Rental Review] IronMan   [Rental Review] IronMan Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:22 pm

[Rental Review] IronMan Ironmanintlao8

Rating: 5 out of 5

Review: Marvel Comics has yet to release a "bad" movie. As a kid I never was really into comic books, but man o man I love their movies! IronMan starts out with character development and builds upon the basic storyline that is IronMan. Me and the wife were captivated the whole movie. Truly a great film and it leaves off with a great setup for multiple sequels. When they release part 2 it should be more action packed than number one due to the fact that it wont have to go through the basic character deleopment issues with number one. I look forward to more!
Back to top Go down
PLEASE1TIME

PLEASE1TIME

[Rental Review] IronMan Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Rental Review] IronMan   [Rental Review] IronMan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:55 pm

They changed up/modernized the Iron Man Origin story a little bit, but this was one of the better Marvel Comic to movie adaptations. I'm no big comic book geek, though I did read them when I was younger, but this was a good movie. I was surprised by Robert Downey Jr., not that he's a bad actor, but that he hasn't done such a blockbuster role so oustandingly in quite a while, so it might catch you off guard. If you liked him in this than check out Tropic Thunder he does exceptionally well for such a spoofed comedy.
Back to top Go down

[Rental Review] IronMan
Page 1 of 1