Co-op Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Co-op Community

Community forums for co-opconsensus.com

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Rental Review] Rails & Ties (Kevin Bacon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ProvingUnique

ProvingUnique

[Rental Review] Rails & Ties (Kevin Bacon) Empty
PostSubject: [Rental Review] Rails & Ties (Kevin Bacon)   [Rental Review] Rails & Ties (Kevin Bacon) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:14 am

[Rental Review] Rails & Ties (Kevin Bacon) 3o5cg8

[Rental Review] Rails & Ties (Kevin Bacon) Railsandtiesposterit9

SideNote* My wife picks out most of the movies we watch. I grew up in a house of women so I am no stranger to chick flicks. But at the same time I do not plan on writing a review for lame chick movies. Only movies that both genders may find something to Identify with.

Rating (x/5): 3

Review:

What can I say, I'm a Kevin Bacon fan ever since Stir of Echoes.

Tom(Bacon) is a character with alot of personal flaws. He doesnt quite know how to deal with the fact that his wife is passing away due to cancer other than keep on working as an Engineer on a Railroad. His wife feels a lack of living and wants to do more with her life before she passes.

Then comes in child. I dont remember the kids name, not that important. The kid has had a rough life and his mother was sick as a dog in the beginning of this film. SO sick in fact she tried to kill her son with her by parking their car in front of Tom's train.

Tom plowwed through her and the rest of the movie deals with the complications of the child moving in with them(illegally) and the waiting on Tom's hearing to decide whether or not he made the right decision that fatefull day.

This is probablt considered a chick flick,... one good crash with my wife crying later on in the movie. I laughed at her.

If it didnt have Bacon in it, I would have probably rated it lowwer on the totem poll.
Back to top Go down
PLEASE1TIME

PLEASE1TIME

PostSubject: Re: [Rental Review] Rails & Ties (Kevin Bacon)   [Rental Review] Rails & Ties (Kevin Bacon) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 1:39 am

I like Kevin Bacon's stuff too, but I think I might skip this. Unless the Misses wants a chick flick and I'll try to persuade her for this rather than a worse case scenario flick. Thanks Proving.
Back to top Go down
ProvingUnique

ProvingUnique

PostSubject: Re: [Rental Review] Rails & Ties (Kevin Bacon)   [Rental Review] Rails & Ties (Kevin Bacon) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 3:44 am

my wife rents soooo many movies... we have practically watched 75% of what BlockBuster has. lol
Back to top Go down
PLEASE1TIME

PLEASE1TIME

PostSubject: Re: [Rental Review] Rails & Ties (Kevin Bacon)   [Rental Review] Rails & Ties (Kevin Bacon) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 4:25 am

Yeah, both my girl and I have netflix and I've got 3 free rentals at Hollywood video each month thru the end of the year, so we end up getting more stuff than we have time to watch in most cases. She gets the kids movies and chick flicks (and a lot of BBC stuff), while I get the action movies and new releases.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Rental Review] Rails & Ties (Kevin Bacon)   [Rental Review] Rails & Ties (Kevin Bacon) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Rental Review] Rails & Ties (Kevin Bacon)
Page 1 of 1